December 02, 2020
We would dare say that your bathroom lighting is THE most important in your entire house. It's important to feel confident before leaving your house for the day, but we all know the feeling of leaving your house feeling like a million bucks, and shortly after walking by your reflection and thinking "What happened?!"
Some important tips for bathroom lighting-
* Measure FIRST & correctly- For above a mirror the ideal height is about 78 inches. For either sides of the mirror, mount your light fixtures anywhere from 65 to 70 inches above the floor. (eye level for whoever will be using it the most. AKA YOU)
* Stick with symmetry. This creates even illumination.
* Consider the amount of natural lighting.
* Consider a dimmer switch. Task lighting is important during daylight ours, but a calm subtle light it perfect for an evening relaxing bath.
* Lastly, choose your style and go with it!
Here are some customers of TheLampGoods.com who are very pleased with their bathroom lighting choices, and so are we!
Featuring our Mason Jar Vanity Wall Trio.
Featuring our Galvanized Barn Wall Light Trio.
Featuring our Island Falls Pendant Chandelier.
Featuring our Rustic Galvanized Ceiling Light.
Featuring our Island Falls Wall Sconces.
Check out TheLampGoods.com for more bathroom lighting inspiration. We offer many styles of energy efficient lighting that is made in the USA.
August 22, 2023
August 01, 2023
July 24, 2023